Rather this is your first trip or you’re a snowbird, it’s always helpful to have a list of what items you may want to pack; and we developed that very list for your next travels or a cool Christmas gift to inspire the traveler in a love one…
- For the couple who spends more time outdoors than in, this super-packable portable hammock is the gift to top them all. Weighing only 19 ounces, it’s no sweat to bring hiking or camping, or on a beach vacation where it can be strung up between two palms for maximum relaxation. It’s your all-access pass to relaxation! Big enough for two and palatial for one, the DoubleNest still manages to stuff easily into its attached compression sack. Take it anywhere, set it up in seconds flat, lay back, and relax. Buy this hammock for $69
- Share Your Story with the new Osmo Mobile 2! This is a handheld smartphone gimbal made for the storyteller in all of us. Whatever your passion, wherever your destination, and whenever you feel inspired, capture moments with cinematic movement and incredible ease. Using a lightweight design, intelligent functions, and a long-lasting battery, the Osmo Mobile 2 lets you share your story in the most creative way possible! Now you could get just the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Handheld Smartphone Gimbal for $139.99 anywhere, we do recommend to check out this Must-Have Bundle… You’ll get the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Smartphone Gimbal, Charging Cable, Carrying Case and Additional Accessories: 12″ Flex Tripod, Ultimaxx Osmo Mobile 2 Base, Deluxe Storage Bag Carrying Case, and Cleaning Cloth all for $134.95! About $5 less for more goodies!
- A portable charger (otherwise known as a power bank) is a wise investment for an extra bit of juice to see you through the next few hours or longer while hiking, on a multiday treks, a camping trip, or just laying around on a beach. But how about a waterproof power bank with a solar panel on it? Charge your power bank at the hotel or house, take it to the beach, as soon as you phone or table run out of juice plug it in the power bank to charge it. When the power bank is low, you can put it under the sunlight then it will keep the item recharging all the time! Our favorite is WOOYHN Portable Power Bank Solar Charger. For $39.98, it has 24000mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity with 3 USB Ports for All The Smart Phones and Tablets. It also comes with a USB Fan.
- It may look like a cozy scarf, but it’s actually what might be the most ingenious travel pillow that’s yet been made. Of course we had to talk about a travel pillow but thanks to some science, some sleep experts and some ergonomic design sensibilities, Trtl has created what feels a lot like a hammock for your neck. They took an internal neck support system, wrapped it in cuddly fleece and added Velcro to make the whole thing stay comfortably in place. Plus, the pillow is smaller than the average travel pillow, so it packs small. And it doesn’t require inflating either. All of this science and comfort for only $29.99!
- For the person who values a truly local experience over anything else, an Airbnb gift card E-mail, which they can use on accommodations or activities wherever they choose to explore next, is a safe bet. The credits range from $25 to $200 and don’t expire, which means your friends will have all the time they need to plan their next trip. You can also personalize the voucher by adding a suggestive image or a message.